Tuesday, July 19, 2011

church stuff

So when I lived in Lewiston, Utah I was in the nursery. I loved it..Then things happened and... I was not in the nursery then I moved to VA and I am in the Oak Marr ward and GUESS what my first calling was.. THE NURSERY... I was REALLY ANNOYED!!!! like I DO THIS ALL WEEK!!!  I don't want to do this ON SUNDAY!!!!! but I got over pouting and ... I LOVED IT!!! I LOVE the adults I worked with in there and consider them some of my best friends in the ward. I got to give the lessons the WHOLE month of March 2011 and that went great. I also did the singing time..that was SO MUCH FUN! we would sing a church song and then a fun song...the kids got REALLY into this song called "froggy in the middle" where I would hold their hands and they would "jump" and I would sing "froggy in the middle and he can't get out.. he cant get out..he can't get out..froggy in the middle and he can't get out ..till he hops to another froggy..." I would say she if it was a girl of course..the kids LOVED THIS SONG...they would all request it and RUN to be he next froggy..it was SO CUTE. I fell in love with all the kids in their and I wish that I had pictures of all of them but they were running around and playing and having fun :) I got released in May 2011 and I am now on a RS committee I have no idea what I will do on that...since I have not even got called to go to a meeting yet..but soon right? soon..
This is the day I had my "Utah Look" Bethany L. on my lap, Avery J. then Evvie D. and Eliannah K.

It's EVVIE!!!! is this little girl CUTE OR WHAT??? and I love that dress this is my home teacher Matt's daughter Evvie!! she is SO CUTE!!! seriously...

OK and how cute are these girls?? this is Easter Sunday and they are cousins Bethany "Boo" L. and Macie L. they are SO CUTE and I love their dresses!!! :)

here is another day!!! Bethany L. Avery J. Evvie D. and in front Macie L. and Eliannah K. I would sing songs with them and play with them and Avery just likes to sit on my lap :)

No comments: