Sunday, July 10, 2011

stuff

Elaine had a going away party for a girl named Melanie that moved to France in April 2011. The theme was French/American foods. So there were things like little smokies and things like brie. One of the most popular things there though had to be these mustache cookies on a stick! They were yummy too:) I attended the party with Clay ( and Dave Allen and another guy in my ward Kevin A. that was looking for something to do. I brought some french bread per request of Elaine. We stopped by the Giant in Arlington and Clay asked me if there was a theme and I said French/American. Clay managed in the time it took me to get two loaves of french bread to get "french onion sun chips" and some sort of yummy drink that was a product of France. ...OK I am impressed Clay has a creative streak in him for sure.. ! I hope that The State Department is utilizing that...The party was nice...but I have to admit I was very close to being done with one of the Twilight books so I went off into Elaine's roommates room to read some of it...when I came back there was one girl one Clay's lap and one girl sitting beside him LADIES LOVE THE COOL CLAY!!! The other memorable thing about the party was there was the CUTEST BABY THERE...she was the niece of the girl leaving for France..so cute! I am so grateful for my super nice, super creative friends :)
love ya' all:)

No comments: