Saturday, July 16, 2011

crafty Keli

While I was stalking blogs one day...(I wish someone would stalk mine and see how COOL I AM..but anyway I digress.. I found this cute easy craft project. You take some leftover fabric sitting around your house..I know you have some don't lie.. and then trace a cup or something that is a circle..cut four of those circles out fold each circle into little triangles THEN the fun REALLY begins you put a little bit of felt on the back.. I know you have some of that at your house too.. then get a barrette.. ( I bought some at CVS) and you can do WHaTEVER... put it on a headband..a necklace ( you will see that post soon) a lapel, a purse a shoe..whatever...here is what I did..
I put mine on a headband..in this picture you can see how cute it looks I have worn it TONS of times and because it has a barrette.. I could take it OFF the headband and do whatever..I am wearing a shirt I got at a thrift store for VERY CHEAP from Old Navy BTW that goes with...everything..

Emily got a barrette..:)

Elliot age approx: 5 months in this picture did not get one..because he is a BOY...

Emily tell everyone HOW MUCH YOU LOVE WHEN I COME OVER AND MAKE CRAFTS WITH YOU!!!!..:)

No really she DOES!!! I think she got a frown and a smile mixed up. Emily age 2 with her barrette.. a VERY CUTE GOOD LITTLE GIRL!!!!


so there you go Emily and I crafting together in April 2011.

1 comment:

Erin said...

So cute - I'm glad you shared these pictures!