Thursday, July 21, 2011

Easter 2011

Happy Easter 2011 from Clay and Keli
This year our ward meets at ONE PM!!!!!! that was hard on Easter Sunday because when do you have your Easter dinner or go to an Easter dinner??? I figured it out though :) I went to church and we had a beautiful Easter program the choir did a GREAT JOB..we also had a potluck that day.. which I thought was ridiculous...like um...it is EASTER... lets have a potluck a DIFFERENT DAY.. Clay signed up to bring a ham to I helped him with that.. just thinking about it makes me want a  piece of ham..yum..! I also spilled ham juice on my new Easter dress..so I kinda smelled like ham too....so we had a nice time at the potluck then Clay and I drove to my friend Kelly's house in Woodbridge, VA her sister has a HUGE Easter brunch every Easter and Kelly was nice enough to invite Clay and myself. By the time we got there the only people left were some of Kelly's family a few of her sisters friends and Rich. Clay, Kelly, Rich and I had a nice time chatting on the deck the weather was very nice. I am so grateful for the Savior and my testimony of the gospel. I am also grateful for my friends. Thank you so much for making my Easter so special :) ...all though next year I hope that the Easter Bunny comes...

Keli and Kelly in their new Easter dresses

Kelly and one of the best home teachers/friends EVER..Rich

we should have DYED EGGS!!!!
Clay, Keli, Kelly and Rich

No comments: