Sunday, November 20, 2011

random story/field trip

I really like to go to the mall. It is a good place to go and just walk around or sit and read a book.It is also a good place to people watch.. now that the weather is turning bad.. it is even better I can go there and walk around with Julian.. but now I am scared to go to the mall .. scared because I don't want to buy..
1. a flat iron ( I already have one and nothing is wroing with it)
2. a curling iron
3. a fabric aromatic heatpack
4. stuff to make my nails look shiny
5. anything from The Dead Sea..
I am so over people calling to me to curl my hair to feel this or to do that.. like you know what.. I am sorry I DONT have $100 to spend on this stuff FOR REAL!!!!!!!!!!I wish that this kind of stuff could be BANNED from the mall like you know what I am at a MALL.. not a BAZAAR.. if your wares are so OUTSTANDING then just sit there and if I WANT TO THEN I WILL COME UP TO YOU AND BUY SOMETHING or ask a question.
and if I DO don't
1. look around like "someone can hear you"
2. say "shh this is only between you and me.. "
3. this deal is only for TODAY RIGHT NOW.. never ever again will there be or has there been a deal THIS GOOD EVER...
4. that I am a FOOL for saying I want to PAY MY BILLS instead of buying your stuff...
5. that your product is the BEST EVER.. wow..
6. or that I am the coolest/prettiest woman you have ever seen... wow..
so yeah those are SOME of my feelings..

No comments: