Tuesday, November 22, 2011

volunteering Keli

When I came back from Chicago I thought about how passionate all those people were about their education and I want to get an education.. IDK when or how that is going to happen... because of my lack of credit to GET a loan and my lack of funds.. to pay for school.. so I thought what would I DO if I went to school I thought I would get a degree in


museum management

OR

history- I would like to specilized in history focusing on the American South...

so what can I do now.. so I thought I could volunteer somewhere..so I thought I want to volunteer somewhere where they need help.. so I called Sully Historic property in Chantilly, VA and guess what they REALLY, REALLY needed volunteers so.. it was a perfect fit :) so far I am really happy there :)

No comments: