Sunday, May 3, 2009

another funny story

Here is another funny story from my vacation. In Brunswick, MD I went in to an antique store, with my friend Beth and her kids, Alex (16) Chris(8) and Dylan (6) Chris and I went in the back and there were rows and rows of books. Chris got excited and said " I have seen places like this!" and started pulling out books just a little ways I said "what are you doing?" he said "places like this you just need to pull out the right book and you will find a secret passageway!" We then went into a cool restaraunt that also had books that you could read" Chris started pulling books again, this restaraunt is in an old renovated church and you are allowed to go into the balcony, I said "Chris you found the right book I just found the secret passage way to upstairs" and showed him the stairs to the balcony he was so excited and said " I found it"! I just thought this was really cute and wanted to share it:)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ah, that is a cute story!

Unknown said...

I thought so too!:)