Monday, May 11, 2009

movie


So I have Starz so I can watch movies but I usually have so many old episodes of Law and Order to watch that I barely ever get around to watching movies, so I have said that if I am going to have Starz then I need to at least watch movies at some point... So I watched No Country for Old Men which was rated R and won the academy award for best picture. This movie sucked Im just going to straight up say it right there it SUCKED! It was so freaking violent there was a crazy ugly man in it with a bad haircut that went around killing people for no reason. Tommy Lee Jones was in it, he played an annoying sheriff that just sat around a small town drinking coffee and saying things...Woody Harrelson was a bounty hunter.... Josh Brolin was probably the only good thing about this movie and he got killed and I don't care if I ruined it for anyone cause this movie is a waste of freaking time!

No comments: