Sunday, May 3, 2009

gas station DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

almost every Saturday I volenteer at Somebodys Attic Too a thrift store in Smithfield,Utah. Almost every Saturday I go and get breadsticks or chinese food... So I decieded to go out on a limb and do something different so I told my co-worker Suzette that THIS Saturday I would go over to the gas station ( the green one) and get us some food from the grill there... So I go over there and call Suzette back to tell her what all was on the menu and she says for me to get her a bacon cheeseburger, I told her it was over 5$ so she said never mind and told me to get her something else less expensive when I hung up the phone with Suzette I saw this sign written on a whiteboard of all the daily specials and Saturday's said bacon cheeseburgers. I asked the girl behind the counter if I could get the Saturday Special of a bacon cheeseburger and how much it was, She said that signn was from last week and I could not have it at a special price and that sign was old, I said but it says Saturday and it is still up is there any way I could still have the special price, the girl got annoyed and gave me a dirty look and said NO THIS SIGN IS FROM LAST WEEK YOU CAN HAVE A BACON CHEESEBURGER BUT YOU HAVE TO GET IT AT THE REGULAR PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I said that's cool I will just get something else, and I ordered Suzette's stuff and started ordering my stuff and I noticed ANOTHER SIGN on whiteboard in a totally different area that said soup of the day fiesta chicken tortilla, I said Hey how much is this soup I would love to get some and she said, I HAVE NOT EVEN GOT THE SOUP ON YET TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( and it was 1230!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like dang girl that should have been done a LONG TIME AGO) I said well this sign says??? and I said "girl you might want to think about updating your signs.................. She said LOOK I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE IN CHARGE OF SIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!! and this sign was a whiteboard attatched to a pole and she RIPPED that whiteboard off that pole and that pole was shaking back and forth so hard, I said I am sorry I have tryed to order two things off two different signs and well IDK what to even order now ???? she said YOU HAVE AN ATTITUDE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!! and I swear to you , I had said EVERYTHING in a really nice calm voice.................... she then said that I had to leave right then and right there because my kind was not wanted in that gas station, I am doubting that she had the authority to kick me out.......... I then went over to the gas station counter and told them what happened and the lady was appalled she said come on over here and I will get you some food, I said no thank you, that I would eat somewhere else... I told that girl behind the grill I WOULD be calling her manager and she said that was fine she did not care WHO I called.... but she will .... I am going to be calling to....for real and for sure!
after that I went to the chinese place and got Suzette and I tiny spicy chicken:)

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You should call the manager. That is ridiculous.

Unknown said...

I did today and she was not happy at all... I now have a gc waiting for me at the counter...