Friday, June 12, 2009

book


I just finished the book The Pact by Jodi Picoult. This was a page turner It is about a suicide pact between two teens and only one dies and I like when Chris says that "what happens when you find out that someone that means the world to you doesnt feel the same about you" This has happened to me several times...I have a lot to say about this book but I wont because I dont want to give it away, if you want to read it I would love to discuss it with you, of if you don't want to read it ( Mitch) who doesnt even know how to check my blog:) then Ill just tell you all about it and discuss it with:) BUT IF YOU WANT TO READ THIS I WOULD LOVE TO DISCUSS IT WITH YOU:)

2 comments:

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

Thanks! I think I'll add it to my good reads list of books to read.

Unknown said...

Hey Linsey can you add me to your blog, list I can't see it:( I loaned this book to someone at work but when she is done I will loan it to you if you want