Monday, June 29, 2009

recipe

tryed this the other night with the DeFriez's I was a bit apprehensive but it turned out REALLY GOOD!
1. peach juice where after looking 4 different places in Lee's marketplace in Smithfield,Utah I finally found I had two choices a can of peach juice for 50 cents on sales or some peach necter that was really thick and between 4-6 $... you can guess which one I picked but apparently they don't sell peach juice by its self which is wierd to me cause they had a lot of other juices there

2. sparking cidar this is the first time I have ever bought this "off season" because I think New Years and Valentines Day are the seasons for this...and it was almost 4 $

in the glass that you are going to drink out of pour half full with peach juice and half full with cidar DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously so good you have GOT TO TRY IT!

No comments: