Sunday, June 28, 2009

book


I read the book " good owners great dogs" I learned a lot about dogs. In some ways I am really glad that I did not read this dog BEFORE I got Spike. I think that I would have been REALLY overwhelmed. according to this book I need to give him supplements and I need take him on walks FOUR times a day so I guess I need to quit my job to facilitate that. ... and I need to be constantly checking him to make sure that he is OK and I need to take him EVERYWHERE with me... So those were some of the things that I thought were a little to much, all though I did learn some good lessons on taking care of Spike and how to be a better mom to him. Having Spike has been a life changing expierience. He is a very hyper dog and needs/wants a lot of attention. I have learned a lot about myself and alot about dogs in this process and for that I am grateful... Spike is getting big but he is still my LIL BOY SPIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: