Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mitch and I went to Hyrum Lake State Park last night. It is the only state park in Cache Valley. We pulled in and there is a HUGE lake and I am sure it would be really fun there if we had a boat or a jet ski or a wave runner... Instead Mitch and I hiked on a little path that we think round trip is a mile and half. I got Mitch to take a picture of me by a fence and I recieved two splinters from that fence... He later had to dig them out with a knife :( then we came across a car graveyard. There must have been 20 or 30 cars in various stages of decay laying around some half buried they said that they were there so that fish could use them??? but some of them were so far up Mitch and I dont think that any water could get that high, I took a picture of Mitch by one of the old cars then my camera battery ran out... sad story huh? we then came across a playground and picnic table... and kept going... and then we got a " beach" then we walked to the end of the trail and it ended at a bust stop... So we walked back and the park ranger told us since that was all that we did that did not have to pay.... So there ya go that is Keli and Mitch exploring Hyrum State Park....:)

2 comments:

Benny Boo and Linsey Lou said...

The prettiest sunset I have ever seen was when I was water skiing on that lake. It's a nice place and the water is typically warm in the evening. I'm glad you had a good time!

Unknown said...

I have seen SOOO many pretty sunsets from your mom's house, and just driving home. :) Mitch and I tryed to sit out and watch a sunset a couple of weeks ago and it was blocked by a HUGE tree from my house hahahahah but we sat out there any way:)