Tuesday, June 9, 2009

movie


Mitch invited me to watch a western with him the other night. I can't really say that I have watched that many westerns.... so, he brought one over "all the pretty horses" with Matt Damon, Henry Thomas,( elliot from ET) and Penelope Cruz... my favorite character in the movie, was played by a guy named Lucas Black that I have not seen in anything else... It was a guy movie that I got to watch with MY guy.... so I guess that is all good.... Im glad we watched it and I look forward to watching many more westerns with him and for him to watch all my girly movies with me:) Mitch also wants me to read the book but I can't justify buying it right now when I bring like five books home from the thrift store EVERY week... so I will tell him that he can buy it for my birthday :)

2 comments:

Erin said...

I've been meaning to read something by McCarthy. I'll have to read it and let you know what I think.

Unknown said...

Mitch and I talked about it last night, and I bought it on Amazon.com today...He really wants me to read it so... I will:)