Saturday, June 27, 2009

movie


I watched the movie "he's just not into you the other night" and I should get an award for best gf EVER for not subjecting Mitch to it... I LOVED this movie!!!!!!!!!!!! I really really did. because I saw myself in so many of those women which is SCARY but I have vowed to never do a crazy thing with Mitch at least not that kind of crazy and here is my favorite quote from the movie

"Or maybe the happy ending is this, knowing after all the unreturned phone calls, broken-hearts, through the blunders and misread signals, through all the pain and embarrassment you never gave up hope. "


Im so glad I NEVER gave up hope!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'll have to add it to my Netflix queue (but watch it without Rob :) )

Unknown said...

Yeah Mitch was pretty happpy I watched it without him... It is a MAJOR chick flick and appeals to women...it also has some innapropiate scenes and themes FYI