Friday, December 2, 2011

holiday

In September for labor day I went to my family reunion in Kilmarnock, VA.. soon my friend Echo will put all the pictures on FB and you can check them out.. :)
I drove down there and went to this small branch that I go to every year and sat with my friend Nikki and her family.. I am so grateful for friends and for a worldwide church and for Heavenly Father blessing me with an outgoing personality that no matter where I go I am able to meet people and make friends. It was fast and testimony Sunday it was interesting to hear how all of these people had weathered hurricane Irene and how much more affected by it they were than me.. because they well most of them live RIGHT on the water...after church I drove over to my reunion.. my cousin Mark was directing traffic and said that he was "security" I really enjoyed being there with my family and having fun with them. I went out in a paddle boat with some people.. had a great time talking to people and had fun walking around with the kids.. a big hit of the day were my high heel shoes.. that everyone had fun trying on. 
I am grateful for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I am grateful that I have such a cool family that I am able to see at the reunion at least one time per year...
-- 

No comments: