Friday, July 11, 2014

Keli Eats

In March 2014, my friends and I tried out The Boardwalk Cafe in Waynesboro, VA

 Margret and I outside of it.

Thomas and Joe.

They serve speciality hot dogs. They have ones representing different states, cities and all sort of other things. 
 This is the Elvis dog. It is a hot dog it comes with bananas,bacon,and PB.. if you try it you get your picture on the wall. We were all too scared to eat the whole thing so we had them cut it in 5th's that was dumb because it was SO GOOD.. ! I would have ate the whole thing!

 our picture is now on that wall! me, Michelle, Joseph, Marget and Thomas.

We each ate a part of the Elvis dog!

there is another wall with pictures for most hot dogs ATE .

I have no desire to be on that wall. The owner said that most people that do that challenge go outside and puke them up! 

This place was AWESOME though! The owners were so nice and they had a great menu! I want to go back one day! 





No comments: