Monday, July 28, 2014

Keli Learns

In January 2014 I went back to school. I started something called BYU-Idaho Pathways. It is a Pathway to getting your bachelors. We have two online classes, one religion and one that is a beginning class in something else. These classes are to teach us and prepare us to go back to school. I have decided that I am going to be a History education major. I would like to get a graduate degree in Museum education. I would like to be that person at a museum or historical site that does all the activities and programming. I don't plan on teaching but I think I might get my teaching degree too, to teach on a high school or community college level. I know that I am now forty, but hey why not? What else am I doing. I might as well start living my dream. Our first semester was Book of Mormon first half and a Life Skills class.. in that class we basically had a lesson every week on common sense ... We ended our first semester with an A and an A- . I got the A- because when I went to take my final it kicked me out and I only got a 2% I had an A + but after that debacle I got kicked down to an A-.. That is good enough for me.. Some people in my class think they NEED A +s nope .. not me.. that 4.0 looks the SAME on paper..Here are some pictures from the end of the semester in April 2014.
 This is my friend Ruthie. She is in the Annandale stake. She lives in Springfield.She is one of my great friens of class. 

 My friend Colleen who is in the Ashburn stake, Algonkian ward and my friend Sandra who is in my stake Chantilly ward

Carol, and our friend Rebecca who is in the Franklin ward in my stake and me.

 Emmalee who is in the Reston ward in my stake and me.

 Me and Mary who is in the Oakton ward in my stake.

 me, Janna, who is in the Chantilly ward and Julie who is in my ward. 

 Charmaine who just moved to Leesburg and me.

 our class..! :)

 This is me and the Latino Mafia.. my friend said "that they are some kind of Mexican Mafia.. and well I needed my picture with these gangstas :) 

Isabel, me, Maria, Ivis, Laura, Paula, Alicia and Melon. 








No comments: