Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Keli Travels

In March 2014 while in Waynesboro, VA we stopped by The Plumb House. I guess Joe and Thomas had had enough sight seeing because they stayed inside while Margret, Michelle and I took the tour of the house.

It is a historic home that belonged to a family that was prominant in that area for years Margret had fun taking pictures and I had fun posing for them. 
 There I am outside the house. 

 that looks cool..

 I better get my picture with it.

 They found all of this stuff while doing digs around the house. Maybe I should not pick up all that litter I do every day. Instead I guess I could just leave it and one day it could be in a museum. 

 here I am grinding corn. 

 now Margret is.

 one of the men that lived there was WAY into taxidermy. This is his man cave. There were birds there that are now extinct.. birds that do not live in VA anymore and birds that you would be in trouble if you shot them currently. He also had an extensive collection of eggs. 

 Margret made Thomas get out to come and look at the birds.

 here he is again by another sign. 

 








No comments: