Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Keli works

I found this sand and water table out on the curb in Alexandria, VA. I took it home and cleaned it up and then I filled it with all sorts of things I had around my house. I then put it on my porch for my neighbors Jimmy and Riley who are two to play with.
 Jimmy

 Jimmy and Riley


another view.. 
 

 look at all that cool stuff I put in there..

 Then I brought it over to the Korean pre-school.. Jihun was obsessed with it.. he immedietely started sorting things..

 I kept saying Jihun smile.. but he was too busy sorting..

 he was not going to smile..

 then all the kids were playing.. there is Chloe, Joon Woo,Vivian, Sejin, and Jihun

 they were way into the table..
  Jihun did not want to go home that day because he was not done sorting..

I left it over at the pre-school and it did not get covered up.. so that was the end of that.. but it was fun while it lasted.



 


No comments: