Monday, November 10, 2014

Keli eats

My friends Jake and Becky invited me over to their house for dinner in November 2014. Rebecca and Jake are amazing and creative ( so are their children Eleanor (11) and Eva (3) ) 

We had an Asian dinner. We had Korean BBQ. That was so good. They cooked that on the grill in some special basket type thing. 

We had carrots that had garlic on them. 

kimchi

two types of sauces. 

We also had a lemongrass soup with shrimp in it and some sort of exotic mushrooms that I had never seen or tried. 


 Here is Becky making the soup. 

It was a nice evening. I had just came back from a single conference in VA Beach so the timing working out great too. I was able to come home and relax a little while and then go and have a nice dinner. 

It is so nice to have wonderful friends! 


No comments: