Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Keli learns

In July 2014, I finished my second semester of Pathways. This semester was Teachings of The Living Prophets and Writing. 

I really enjoyed that prophets class. The writing class not so much. I felt like my teacher did not hear or understand my voice.That is an issue with online classes, you don't really know your teacher so you can not write to them. 

Even though I sometimes wrote six plus papers a week. I am still glad I did it. 

I am also so glad that semester is over. That is one of the great things about college. No matter how hard the class is you know there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
We had to put the prophets names in order and we also had to match them up with their pictures. I swear this is a college level class.. I swear.
                  
Ann was kind enough to make us all popcorn. She put this sample bag on the outside so we could see what kind it was. cool idea.

My class!!!!! July 2014! We are missing several people because they were on vacation. Here we are though! I finished with an A in both classes!

No comments: