Monday, November 3, 2014

Keli travels

In July 2014, I went to the Loudoun County Fair with my friend's Suzy, Christina, Jackie and Christina's kids Xzavier and Zeque. 

 Here I am on the way there. I was excited to wear my pink camo hat! ( RIP my Blazer)

 posing by this pink... um what is that? Christina, me, Suzy and the boys. 

 Christina and I watching the rodeo. This was a total drama. They did not have reserved seats and we had to sit on the ground and it smelled like manure. We finally found a seat and it was by the rudest people ever, The rodeo was boring so we decided to walk around and do other things.


 We posed with these cows.

  petting the cow.

 cow selfie hahahahaha

 another cow

 Jackie and I realized we had not got a picture yet. 

 We went in and fed these birds and they landed on our hands.


 bird and me

 me with the birds.

 and we rode a camel.

The rodeo sucked but the rest of the fair was all right.

fun times!!!















No comments: