Wednesday, March 10, 2010

storytime

so another one of the days when it was snowing SO HARD. I went over to my friend Beth's I have lost so many things with my move from Utah that I had to borrow a snow scraper from someone on my street but I borrowed one and got out of my parking space and headed down the road. There were not many people out just me and some trucks and a few REALLY stupid people in cars that I still have no idea how they even got out of where ever they were... so I am driving on Rt. 28 and all of a sudden my windshield wipers just broke...so it is snowing really hard there is snow on the ground and the roads are not paved and now I can't really see but I thought well I can't stop now and I don't want to go to my mom's house because I have Spike with me so I am driving and hoping to see when I accidently take the exit and get on the toll road.. I was like OH MY HECK I did not plan on this?? I don't even KNOW where this part of the toll road GOES?? like um?? 1. I have no money with me. 2. I have no idea where I am?? I have never had to take this part of the toll road anywhere...so I get off on some Ashburn exit where the road name looked somewhat familar but I only slightly know Ashburn because the Ashburn that I knew when I lived here is VERY DIFFERENT than the Ashburn that exists today... so all of a sudden I am in Ashburn I got out a few times and fixed my windshield wipers but to no avail... one of those times I dropped my cell phone.... I had no idea though... so then I got back in my car and promptly drove into a big pile of snow... a guy came and just backed me out, I just could not see to do it and gave directions to Sterling and said I could come over to his house and hang with him and his family if I wanted to do that instead of going to Sterling...

So I am driving and drive into snow AGAIN... some other REALLY REALLY nice guys had to come and help me and another guy had to help them because I guess a blazer weighs more than a jeep... ANYWAY those guys were going to Sterling and so one of them helped me drive my car and to Sterling. I think I must have been in shock because I let one of them just drive the blazer and Spike and I rode with the one in the jeep which writing this now makes NO SENSE!!!!!

I also want to say that while I was waiting to be pulled out of the snow.. Spike pooped right there on Waxpool road...

So I got to Beth's complex and there was NO WHERE TO PARK because the snow was so high every where so those guys parked me at 7-11.

I realized I lost my phone which sucked... and I did not have a car because my windshield wipers were broken so um YEAH...

A guy from HS Shiloh came and got me and gave me and Spike a ride back to Heather's where we were snowed in there...

YUCK I hate being snowed in and I hated it even more with out a phone or car YUCK!!!

No comments: