Sunday, March 28, 2010

storytime

So since I Lived in Centreville, and I was getting PRETTY DESPERATE to find a JOB! I started calling daycare-pre-schools in Centreville.

I called one and asked " are you hiring?" She said no but you can come in and fill out an application. I said OK and was about to hang up when the lady said so will you come and do that today at three? So I went with my resume and I was worried because on my resume my mission is on there and it says California Ventura Mission 99-01 teaching people the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. The lady looked at it and was like "are you a Mormon? I said yes she said GREAT! I love Mormons! She said that she had only met 2 but she liked them both.... THANK YOU TO WHO EVER THEY ARE!


She said she had nothing for me then but in a couple of months I could run the after-school/summer camp program.

I sent her a thank you email. She then emailed me back and asked me to come in and "try-out" that was then post-poned for almost two weeks because of SNOW...

When I finally did go in. My first day there a lady put in her two week notice and I got hired.

I am so grateful for my job! I have a class of two and three year olds there names are
1. Ben
2. Samantha ( who will be moving up to the bigger class on Mon.)
3. Jillian
4. Evan
5. Tyler
6. Chet
7. Landon L.W. ( who had his last day I think on Fri)
8. Ava
9. Charlie
10. Brooke ( who is moving up to the bigger class on Mon.)
11. Aleks
12. Lucas
13. Landon T.F.
14. Jaylen

These kids really brighten my day every day! The things that they say the love and fogiveness they have is astounding to me :)

so that is my class I have a co-teacher that I work with Shafeg, she is WONDERFUL! and I am grateful to know her and work with her.

This job does not pay a lot but is SUCH A GOOD FIT FOR ME, I stay busy all day and my mind is always planning things which just works out great for this job!

see things do really work out!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

That sounds like a great job for you. I am glad you were able to find something and that you like it.