Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Field Trip part two

So after Cox Farm, we headed up to Harpers Ferry,WV to visit my sister and her family.
My Sister and Brother-in-law own 30 acres. My brother-in-law. has cut some trails so Justin had a lot of fun driving his motorcycle around on the trails. Their property is really cool while Justin and I were riding we noticed an old rock wall. We found out from my brother-in-law that it dates back BEFORE the civil war and it was part of the roadbed, like the rocks were to say this is the road, kind of like there are shoulders now. How cool is that, what a neat thing to have something like that on your property.Justin was nice enough to Nicholas and Jocelyn and my nephews Alex and Mark on rides on his motorcycle. The kids had a lot of fun playing together on all the land that my sister has.
My brother-in-law also has a train room and a music room so we had a fun time exploring that stuff too.
It turned out to be a nice time. Jocelyn said the only thing that was not good about the day was that we had to leave to soon. Nicholas said he looks forward to coming back.

No comments: