Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Field Trip

In October 2010, Justin's sister Angie came to visit from CA. She took me out to eat in Georgetown. BUT what she was really here for was to go to her HS reunion.
In some of her free time between re-connecting with old friends Justin took Angie, myself and her friend Liz out on his boat.
Justin and I left Gravelly Point in Alexandria,VA which is right by National Airport. we drove the boat from there to Georgetown in DC we picked up Angie and Liz and drove back to Old Town Alexandria we docked the boat and walked around Old Town. It was a REALLY nice day. Then we got back in the boat and we drove back to Georgetown dropped the ladies off and Justin let ME drive the boat back. I GOT UP TO 24 MPH!!!! and drove behind some MUCH BIGGER BOATS!!!! I still feel VERY COOL JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if the boat was not winterized I would be asking him if we could go out this weekend!!!
Later that night after Justin took a nap we went to a really cool cocoa bar. There is a place in Alexandria that sells just hot chocolate and speciality chocolates it was SO YUMMY!!! I want to go back there soon for sure! I got a lavender and pistachio flavored chocolate and a chipolte cinnamon chocolate. I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE FOR SURE!
it was a good day :)

No comments: