Monday, November 15, 2010

General Conference

For the October 2010 General Conference, Justin and I had a party.
I made invitations and passed them out to people in my ward and then went to Justin's ward and passed them out there.
I then made it an event on Facebook.
Then Justin invited like 100 people.
Then it got sent out on a listserve to like a million more people.
Then I freaked out!!!!! I had all these images of tons of people I did not even know showing up at Justin's and there not being any room.
Russell told me that would be OK because when the extra people came that he would make room on his lap for cute girls or that would make cute girls want to snuggle with him.Russell also said that people could lay on his bed if they wanted.
...............................
the day of conference I went there and made some orange rolls and a breakfast casserole both were very good.
Lots of people showed up with lots of REALLY GOOD FOOD!!!!
I ate WAY TO MUCH!!!!!
It turned out great we watched conference on the projector and we had stuff to entertain the kids. In between sessions Justin gave the kids ride on his motorcycle.
For Sat. Conference Justin and I listened to that together at my moms house. I really enjoyed conference and want to re-read all the talks.
I will also post the recipe's soon.

No comments: