Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Field Trip

After the open mic night Justin and I went to the open mic night. We went to The National Harbor in Maryland. We walked around by the marina, looked around the shops and lots of other fun stuff. We ate at a restaraunt called " Rosa Mexicano" Brad had recommended it to me. They made us guacamole right at the table. IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!! we ordered some food and they brought us the food and I thought um...wow this looks NOTHING like what I ordered or what Justin ordered I am so confused???? Justin was like what is this??? I said IDK maybe this is the way they do things here??? So we just started eating. It was good...THEN our waitress came over to us and said that THAT WAS NOT OUR FOOD!!!! that the other dude had accidentally given it to us BUT it was NOT OUR FOOD!!! it was another tables food. She was like I was shocked you were eating it. I thought well you put it in front of us... IDK???? So Justin kept his,BUT I got our enchilada's which were delicious. The food we accidentally got was good too. We wanted to buy one of those things that you make the guacamole in but I just looked it up online and it was 40$ and that is WAY PRICEY!!!

No comments: