Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Beautiful Keli!

I always get my hair cut when I go to Utah.. I went in with blond hair and bangs and came out with this hair cut!!! Mandy also waxed my eyebrows and gave me glitter toes!! 

while I was there I got to hang out with Mandy's daughter's Dakota and Cedar.. her son Ridge was around too.
a lot of people have asked "why I cut my hair?" or "how I decided to do it.." I was watching the show "Lost Girl" this is one of the main characters, Kenzi, I love her style.. so I wanted my hair this dark.. I wanted a streak too. but Mandy said " I was too old for a streak" .. and well...she is probably right..So I had the dark hair idea down.. 

I was also watching Arrested Development season 4 and I saw this hair cut on Lindsay Bluth.. I WANTED THIS HAIR CUT..! 

so I combined my dark hair idea and my hair cut idea and came up with my idea..now it is two months later and I need to do something to it again..



PS: the only person that I told that I was going to do this to my hair was Ralph and he said "he did not care what I did with my hair.. that it was basically my choice.. cut it..dye it... whatever.. hair is hair and it grows back.. which basically makes Ralph the coolest guy in the world..

No comments: