Thursday, August 29, 2013

Keli crafts

Craft day in Lewiston,Utah with Taylor,Kortnie and Janessa
June 2013


As I said in my last post, I loved to do cooking and crafting with my friends in Lewiston,Utah.. I came up with "paper bag books" I took several lunch size paper bags.. that the local market gave me for free..and then we punched holes in them and tied them together with twine.
Rachael had a TON of scrapbook paper that she brought over.. because FACT every woman of a "certain age" has a stash of scrapbook paper.. so the girls decorated their books with paper and embellishments  and stickers.. Kathy had a Cricut and we cut out their names and other things..I had the girls write different things about themselves.. and what they liked and what they believed in.. and I had them write their testimonies.. all the girls wrote really cute things! It turned out really fun... Rachael's son's played downstairs and when they were done.. they came and Johnny said "we missed everything!" hahahah I might need to include the boys next time!..

Again I am grateful for Kathy for letting me use her house.. and being so nice to let me have a craft day there .. 
I am grateful for Rachael for coming over with all her supplies and letting us use them..
I am grateful for Jorge, for playing video games.. so he had a bored wife and Carla got to come over and hang out with us! :)

and I am also grateful to Taylor and Kortnie and Janessa for being such nice young ladies.. till next time girls!!

No comments: