Monday, August 19, 2013

Keli Travels

Carla, Jorge and me 

Having fun with the Copley Family 

Marian and Rachael and co.
 While I was in Lewiston, Utah my friend Kathy let me have a bonfire at her house and invite anyone I wanted to invite.. a lot of my friends from the Lewiston 3rd ward came and my friend Tammy and her family came.
friends! 

Megan, Melissa and me





Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun. We roasted brat's hot dogs and even banana's ..! 

so HAPPY TO SEE MY FRIENDS and so grateful to Kathy for letting me have people over.! 



How to roast bananas 
cut a slit in the banana put in brown sugar, butter and marshmallows wrap in foil and put in the fire..take out whenever you remember or think it is ready.. you can also sprinkle some chocolate on it.. I love experimenting making different food in the fire! 















No comments: