Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Keli Travels

I went to church on Sunday at the Lewiston 3rd ward..It meets at 9 AM or maybe 9:30 same difference.. I can barely make it to church by 11:00 AM...

BUT something that I forgot.. church there is only less than a five minute drive.. that sure is nice ..

It was nice to see all the people that remembered me and I am glad that I went.

I invited tons of people over to Kathy's for the bonfire that we were going to have that night. 

When I got back to Kathy's after church she said "how many people did you invite..?" then I realized that including children.. I had invited around FORTY!!?? 

I did not buy enough hot dogs for all those people.. and well even if I WAS going to break the Sabbath.. I would have had to borrowed someone's car and drove like twenty or thirty minutes or so..

So I just started walking down the street to borrow hot dogs from a neighbor..

the previous day, I had seen this little newborn horse at Mike and Lizzy Smith's house so I went there and asked if I could 
1. take pictures of the horse..
2. borrow some hot dogs..

they said yes to both.. two of their four children Dax and Addy were outside playing so they showed me around .. Dax showed me the sheep that him and his sister Ellie are going to show for 4H..

and they told me all about their lives.. 

They were very nice kids..

Now that I had extra hot dogs and I had taken pictures of that cute little horse.. 

I went back to Kathy's to relax and then to get ready.. because we were going to have people over in a few hours...

I also got so busy that I never paid Lizzy back for the hot dogs.. I need to do that soon!


No comments: