Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Keli's Birthday part 1



I went to work on my birthday.. I arrived at work.. and my boss had a card for me with a GC for The Cheesecake Factory ( that I still have not used)  and a large cake! 
SO NICE..
I had an uneventful day at work and then I went to pick up another kid.. well teen Lena from summer camp.. before I went and got her, I went to a salon and had my hair flat ironed.. that was a FIASCO..

I went to a hair cuttery in Reston,VA and they kept skipping me.. then I found out why.. the ladies there did not know how to FLAT IRON HAIR.. I am not even KIDDING YOU!? like um ...WHAT??? 

When they found someone that was able to figure it out, she did a fine job.. but she also tried to sell me everything in the store and every service she offered..like um.. no thanks..

I then drove down to Chevy's Where I met my friends for dinner..

Here is Elaine and myself. I have known Elaine for 15 years. Her brother was at my baptism. She was my roommate in Provo. Now we are both "mid-single" LDS ladies here in the DC metropolitan area. 
This is myself and Amy I have known Amy for 2 years. I met her at an LDS mid-single event in Alexandria, VA. We both live in Western Fairfax County and have a lot of common interests, I just recently found out we will both be volunteering for the same organization.
this is myself and Maggie, I have known Maggie in passing for maybe 3 years. but I have known her better since Spring 2013. We are both LDS feminists and LDS midsingles in the DC metropolitan area.

This is Bunny, I have known her in passing for 3 years. but I got to know her better in the summer of 2013 when we started having Breaking Bad viewing events. We are also both LDS mid-singles in the DC metropolitan area.
this is Beth,I have known her since...IDK maybe 1989..or 1990.. CRAZY HUH... and here we are still friends! She always let me stay at her house when I came in from Utah. We also went to HS together.
This is Monica I have known her for a little over a year, but have got to know her better because she has been on field trips with me and we took a hip-hop dance class together. We are also both LDS mid-singles.
this is Michelle, we have known each other since...maybe 1994! we worked together at a daycare.. and re-connected on FB.. She is also my travel companion since 2012! 

this is Kellie W. and me. I met her only in 2013 and we have gone on a lot of field trips together and had a lot of fun!
KELLY-KELLIE-KELI

This is Kelly P. we have been friends for about 3 years. She is my buddy! and we turned it into a DANCE PARTY at Chevys..

I am so thankful for all my friends that came that night and made it SUCH A GREAT NIGHT!!!!

and helpful tip.. if you go to Chevy's on your bday.. YOU GET TO TAKE HOME THE SOMBRERO!!!



No comments: