Sunday, December 29, 2013

Keli Travels

Growing up in Northern VA going to Kings Dominion was a HUGE part of life! 
We went when I was a kid as a family..as a teen I got a season pass..and I can have innumerable conversations about rides that are there ...and that WERE there..and memories of almost everything that has to do with Kings Dominion.
In July 2013 I went with some of my single friends.. I had not been in YEARS and suffice to say..some new memories were made.
 My friend Kellie and I waiting to get in.
We got SOAKED on the White Water Canyon..as one does you know..
Cody paid extra for us to go in some animatronic dinosaur thing..and well..I loved it!!
 So cool!!
I am NOT gonna let a dinosaur bully me!!!
 In another line 
 Yay The Grizzley my favorite!!
 I thought this was gonna be scary..it was not..just high..
 You gotta ride the carousel !!
Cody and Roy really wanted to be in the front car 

And look at this cool picture I got of them!
So yeah we had a great day...
 Even though I still did not manage to drive this car off the tracks hahahah

No comments: