Thursday, December 19, 2013

Keli's Birthday part 4 the end

So that is it! I had a great BDAY in 2013!!! When we got back from parasailing, Danielle also picked up Antoine and he made us dinner with the fish he had caught.. I have never had fresh fish like that. We also had an ice cream cake that Danielle had bought me.. 
Antoine cleaning off the fish..
Ralph playing with Antoine's dog Undertaker.. that had bit me on the BOOB earlier...
Ralph just ADORED when I took pictures of him...
what the freak.. this picture SUCKS.. but here it is!


and um.. while I was there the electricity was not working in the bathroom.. so I had to take a shower by candlelight.. I smelled something strange while I was in the shower.. and I thought interesting smell of that candle.. when I got out... I realized I had sat my bra WAY to close to the candle.. and...well it burnt.. I BURNT MY BRA!!! I am serious about women having their rights ya all...
and that is it.. that is my 2013 BDAY

till next year!!

No comments: