Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Keli's birthday part 3

So Danielle dropped us off to go parasailing.. 
there we three options of how high we could go.. I picked the highest option because if we are going to do it.. we might as well DO it you know..
Ralph and  went up to 1000 FEET!!!!!!!!

We went out on a boat that went so far out that we could not see the shore at some points.I got a little seasick on my way out but I was OK. There was another couple and a group of friends that were also going up. Ralph and I went last.

They strapped us in and off we went.. when we were a little ways up .. I thought this is nice.. and then we just KEPT GOING UP.. and let me tell you 1000 feet is HIGH!!! 

We just kept going up.. and I said to Ralph "can you hold my hand when we get up there" he said "yes" but I WAS SO SCARED that at first I could not look left or right or down or up.. or even take my hand off to reach for Ralph's hand.. but then I relaxed a little and was able to hold his hand.. 

Ralph was not scared at ALL.. I think that he loved it. He asked me "are you enjoying this at all?" Yes I did .. and I am very glad that Ralph and I did that.. I was scared.. but I AM SO GLAD that I did it.. it was amazing and beautiful to be that high up and to be brave enough to do that. 

I am not sure how long that we were up there, but it was getting windy because it had rained off and on that whole day.. so they started  bringing us back down.

On the way back down they dipped us in the water.. Ralph is so much taller than me that they had to dip him about to his waist to just get me in.

I paid extra for a SD card of pictures so here are some pictures of our parasailing adventure.. I look forward to what I will do for my bday June 2014! 
This is before we went up!

Not sure if we are going up or down in this picture but isn't it pretty!
 It is us !
 Kinda scary to think we were out there on JUST this ROPE! 
that is us.. way out there and the guy that took our picture's hand..

had to get a picture of us holding hands..


fun times!
I showed the boys I nanny for these pictures and they thought that Ralph was splashing me in this picture!!
 see how much farther Ralph is than me!

We did it!!! we are back in the boat! that is Ralph's new hat that he bought on a beach trip and that is my dress that I got at Five Below.. I love this picture because I feel like it looks like we are on a cruise!








No comments: