Monday, August 11, 2014

Keli travels

In April 2014 I went to The Cherry Blossom Festival in DC. Purple Kellie, Michelle and I went to The Cherry Blossom Parade. Monica and her kids Lexi and Nate met us there. I was very underwhelmed by the parade. There was nothing too exciting about it. 

Everything was crowded.

We went to walk around The Tidal Basin and it was so crowded it was crazy. There were times when I could not even walk it was so crowded. It was beautiful but way, way WAY too crowded. I had always wondered how to people get trampled in crowds.. omgosh now I know. I am so glad none of us got trampled that day. 

Here is the only picture that I really got that day.

 Lexi, me, random person dressed like that. Purple Kellie 

I think I would go again. Never on the day of and never in the middle of the day maybe at some random time.



No comments: