Monday, August 18, 2014

Keli travels

In April 2014. My friend Michelle and I went to Madame Tussaunds in DC. We had so much fun. They had a lot of great exhibits and you could dress up and pose with them! How cool is that? It was expensive but you can find discount and buy one get one tickets lots of places.
 Here I am posing with Riri.

 Jlo's but and my butt.

 Single ladies dance. Bey and me.

 Angie is giving me the side eye.

 chilling with Hill and Bill.. 

 got my fur coat on greeting Jackie and Jack.. should I warn them. 

 oh gosh.. now J. Edgar is interrogating me. 

 chatting with my girl Rosa Parks.

 visiting the constituents with Woodrow Wilson

 Abraham Lincoln and me.. should I warn him?

 helping to bring peace at Appomattox
 plus I got a wax hand made. The girl that helped me was named Diamond.

 putting it in the wax.


 look at my wax hand! 

sadly I moved in the summer and my wax hand did not survive the move. I guess I am going to have to go back. 




 

 








No comments: