Friday, August 8, 2014

Keli travels

I have always wanted to bike the W & OD trail. In March 2014 ( I realized admist my April posts that I had not written about this yet) Margret and I decided to bike part of it. We started in Herndon

We realized one of our bikes had flat tires, so we went to the bike shop to get that fixed. We realized that we forgot our helmets so we went to my mom's to get my helmets. 

We then started in Herndon. 
 Here we are at the beginning of our trip. 

It rained. I got soacked. my layers of clothes were soaked. It started to rain a lot. 

Miraculously we were not the only people out there. 

We biked to Carolina Brothers in Ashburn and ate some BBQ and then back to Herndon. In the rain, up hill both ways. 

12 or 14 miles total I forget which.. 

 this is our soaking wet after picture.

WE DID IT! AMAZING! 


No comments: