Thursday, August 28, 2014

thrifty Keli

I have lost my phone. This is the third time this has happened to me. I am so distraught everytime that I do because I am so far behind on my blog. I am now going to try and get any and all pictures I can from any and all sources and share them old/ new whatever to for once and for all catch up on my blog.. so let's start with this. 

Mickey and I go for walks every day. It is so hot out, and humid. When it is 80 or above we walk up to the shopping center so basically we have been walking up to the shopping center all summer. 

Every day we go to Goodwill. Every day we go to Tuesday Morning. Tuesday Morning has some amazing sales. 

Recently  in August 2014,their summer stuff went to 90% off that is freaking amazing..
 I got this inflatable bowling set for only 79 CENTS it is really cool. The pins are all weighted. 

 Mickey is a tall 11 month old so there is some perspective of what size they are. 

I am excited to bring this to my family reunion this weekend. 

on another note. I blew up all those bowling pins and the ball by myself! 

No comments: