Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Keli travels Nashville part 16 May 2015

After I came back from RCA Studio B. I had much more of The Country Music Hall of Fame to tour. I SAW SO MANY COOL THINGS!....

 Like this outfit some dude wore in the "girl in a country song" video

 what Maddie and Tae wore in the same video... I loved that song! 

 Blake Shelton's outfit from The Voice and Kellie Pickler's outfit and mirror ball trophy from Dancing with The Stars.

 LUKE FREAKING BRYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 The Band Perry stuff....

 Miranda Lambert's microphone.

 Luke Bryan's outfit. I don't know where his jeans are... maybe they are so tight he is still wearing them. 

 Miranda Lambert's outfit from "This aint your mama's broken heart " video. 

 me in a large guitar.

 Miranda Lambert's guitar.

 Dolly is a member..

 So is Johnny Cash.

 Elvis is a member..

 and Patsy Cline. 

 Kenny Rogers is a member..

 and Loretta Lynn

 and Garth Brooks

 and Reba..

and many, many MANY MORE! 


So that ends my time at The Country Music Hall of Fame. ! had a GREAT TIME!!!!!! 

 






















No comments: