Thursday, June 4, 2015

Keli travels Nashville part 17 May 2015

One of the things that I love to do is to browse through cool gift shops. 

When I was done at the Country Music Hall of Fame I just kept walking down a hall and it turned into a hotel. The hotel had a very cool gift shop. I did not buy anything because I had just spent so much money at The Country Music Hall of Fame gift shop. 

I did however take some cool pictures. 

 no idea what this horse is made out of but it sure is cool! 

 These guitars were cool too..

 This was huge and so cool...neat way to display all that boring stuff...

 plus this.. I need this.. I don't know why but doesn't everyone need a cast iron guitar pan..?

I love browsing around stores....especially by myself when I have all the time in the world.
 
 


No comments: