Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Keli travels Nashville part 23 May 2015

While wandering around Nashville I came upon this art museum.  It is called The Frist. I had nothing else to do.. so I went to it. I went and saw it was TWELVE DOLLARS to tour...

By this time in my vacation I had gone to SO MANY MUSEUMS that cost SO MUCH MONEY and bought SO MANY SOUVENIRS... I did not have $12  to spend on a museum I was not even sure I would like...

so I need to admit something....

I just walked around it anyway...I did ...I thought if they say something I will just leave...

nobody said anything.. I guess a white woman in her 40s does not look like someone that would "sneak" into a museum...

They had an exhibit in town from England a bunch of furniture and paintings..I am not really into that stuff.. so I think I was in there.. MAYBE.. and mean MAYBE 15 minutes and that includes taking pictures.. and buying a magnet in the gift shop and a pair of cheap sunglasses I later left in a hotel in ghetto Memphis...but I digress...

 This robot was cool..
 plus this flower thing outside .. if the whole museum was like this kinda stuff I totally would have paid $12.. maybe or maybe I would have just felt a little more guilty..

 I thought WHY COULDN'T THE PERSON THAT TOOK MY PICTURE GET THE WHOLE FLOWER IN????? then I realized I could not really either.. the sun was in my eyes...

 but I took this cool close up..






No comments: