Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Keli travels Nashville part 25 May 2015

When I toured RCA Studio B. We went to Music Row. It is where all the recording studios and such are. 

I knew I wanted to go back. So one day while Melinda was in her conference I walked there from where the shuttle dropped me off. It was two miles. I had a lot of adventures along the way, which I have already blogged about and several people I came across told me there was nothing there. I really wanted to go and take pictures though. All of the recording studios put out posters when people that they represent win things or hit number one. 

It was also much cheaper than going to the George Jones museum. That thing was $20! I do not even know who George Jones IS/WAS...so um yeah.. I skipped that... they did have some liquor for sale I was going to buy my friend but they told me it was just water and they would not sell me the bottle.. even though I begged..

so Music Row it was.


 This is a statue when you are coming into Music Row. It is at a roundabout. It is called Musica.

 Here is another view of it. The people of Nashville ( which is part of The Bible Belt were not happy when it was unveiled a few years ago. It is because the statues are naked. They dress up the statue for big events.  
When "Red Solo Cup" hit number one. They gave each statue a red solo cup.
When the hockey team plays each statue wears a jersey. ( Nashville custom made jerselys for each one)
When they had some race there each statue got a tutu and tiara.

Maybe next time I go they will be dressed up. 

 Here was one sign.. for Lee Brice.. He is a member of THE DRINKING CLASS!!!!!!! 

 a record studio..

 SHOTGUN RIDER! 

 a record studio! 

 HOMEGROWN HONEY!!! 

 I had no idea something like this even EXISTED....

 BABY YOU AINT WORTH THE WHISKEY !!!! 

 historical sign...

...............even though I have never drank whiskey..... EVERY TIME I KISS HIM IT IS LIKE SUNSHINE AND WHISKEY!!!!!!!


 a record company..

 He had TWO signs! 

 another place..

 CAUSE WE NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 historical signs..

 I can drink to that all night! 

 a guitar outside RCA studio B.

 tons of signs! 

 historical sign.

 Automatic! 

 SONY! 

you can not tell me all of this is not cool... I mean you just CAN NOT!!!!!!!!!! and totally worth the two mile walk! 






















No comments: