Friday, June 5, 2015

Keli travels Nashville part 18 May 2015

So I was done with The Country Music Hall of Fame. I had browsed around the cool gift shop. It was still not time to meet Melinda. 

The Bridgestone Arena was right across the street so I went to it. I went in their shop and learned about their hockey team that plays there. 

hockey is big in Nashville. 
 

Carrie Underwood's husband is a hockey player on this team. I would have bought something if it was not super expensive but again, I had just spend so much money at The Country Music Hall of Fame... 

I also have nothing with The Washington Capitals on it.. so I guess it would have been a bit weird if I bought something... but it was a good time killer and another thing to mark off my list like 

BEEN BY THERE! 

No comments: