Friday, August 7, 2009

field trip

I climbed in this sheep pen to get a pic


Cowgirl Keli!









Cache County Fair and Rodeo 2009!~


Cindy and I in front of a fake
horse
Cindy and I went to the Cache County Fair and Rodeo last night. I want to take this time to say I really like fairs and I like rodeos, if I had someone to go with I would go to things like this more often.






Cindy and I got to the fair and walked around the booths, there was a booth selling big flowers and headbands and caps that you can put on your baby or little girl. Cindy and I both stated that we hope that these things are still in style when we have little girls. They are just SO CUTE! we stopped at a few booths, Cindy bought two large rings and two different booths. I always wonder about those people that sit there in those booths, I hope that they make enough money to cover there costs of being there.






For dinner we looked at all the booths selling food and decieded on the gyro booth, Cindy got a gyro and I got a DELICIOUS philly cheese steak. A couple booths down I got a limeaide that some kids made right in front of me fresh, it was SO GOOD! that Cindy got two:) ( one then and one later) we met up with Cindy's family. ( mother, father, sister, and two nephews) We all shared a yummy funnel cake and chatted.






Cindy and I then went over and looked at the stuff that people had entered, I had a goal last year of entering SOMETHING in the fair, I did not make that goal. I have changed a lot since last year and I really hope to achieve that goal of entering SOMETHING in the fair. It will probably be baked goods but I would really like to achieve this. We went over to the 4H area. I think that 4H is AMAZING, those kids work so hard to make all those things, I look so forward to being a mom and having children and having them involved with 4H! We went and looked at the animals, That is another part of 4H that I look forward to my kids raising animals. I think that will be a really neat thing to do with my children. I saw someone in my ward who has kids involved in 4H and he told me to go and look at his daughters cookies that she won grand champion for. I did not I had all ready been in there and well a cookie is a cookie from the looks of it... Cindy and I went over to the rodeo grounds and waited for her family. The rodeo was great, we saw bareback riding, bronco riding, bull riding, team roping, BARREL RACING ( l like that one) steer wrestling, calf roping, and MUTTON BUSTIN! the only thing I don't like about the rodeo is the CLOWN... I can't stand that kind of humor... I also want to have my little kids involved in mutton bustin and all that stuff, Cindy said that one day in the future it would be a busy day for me at the fair, I would have kids raising animals for 4H and kids baking and making things for 4H. I know that I will be a much prouder parent than that guy in my ward, so I would probably MAKE someone go see my daughters cookies hahahaha... and I would have my daughter in rodeo royalty and kids team ropin and kids mutton bustin. I think that sounds like a GREAT DAY! so a great time was had by all at the Cache County Fair

2 comments:

Erin said...

FUN! I remember going to the Salem Rodeo and really enjoying it (except for the clown. Why do they still have the Rodeo Clow make jokes? Does anybody like them?).

Unknown said...

my friend Cindy said that he has a role in the bullfighting after the bull knocks the guy off he distracts the bull... like FINE have him come out THEN and no other times seriously... and please NO JOKES