Thursday, August 27, 2009

storytime


After I went to the pool with Rachael the other day I realized that I did not own a beach towel! So I called my accountant and she put towels in my budget! I went to Bed Bath and Beyond and got kitchen towels, I got ones to scrub with ones to dry with, some microfiber ones, pretty ones all sorts of towels. Most of the clientele in Bed Bath and Beyond are young couples registering or young couples that just got married and they are buying stuff with their gift cards. I went to quite a few stores to look for towels and I noticed that yes I can get towels for a lot cheaper than I can at Bed Bath and Beyond but will they be as cute NO! they wont... for some reason only the cute patterns are sold to the nicer store, I went to Kmart next and sure Kmart had some nice towels but not as cute of prints for the kitchen. Kmart had clearence on all their back to dorm stuff I got WAY good prices on bath towels and hand towels and wash clothes that are cute because they are a solid cute color. I also got some super cute beach towels on sale and even a laundry basket that is pink for only ONE DOLLAR! On a side note most of Kmarts clientele is WAY DIFFERENT than Bed Bath and Beyond it is like wait am I still in the same town?? When I got home it was so fun to take all the tags off my towels and I just had to set them up and take a picture. I felt like I had just got married and got a bunch of new stuff! I bought brand bath towels for myself once back in Provo, but never kitchen and never so many. I have just had what other people gave me or left behind....and there is nothing like having YOUR OWN STUFF YOU PICKED OUT!!............... next up blinds and curtains!.....when I can afford it:) Until then maybe I need to use my new towels to clean up that spot on the carpet......

No comments: