Friday, November 6, 2009

organizing

blue capris
blue dress that I might wear in a phone booth picture with Kate
black zippered shirt

blue suitcase that is decorative that is full of papers that I don't want to go through

frames I need to find pictures for

purple shirt

yellow tank top

books

purple boots

hangers

comb

quarter

brown boots

green boots

hat

penny

little blue suitcase same as above

red suitcase I keep my decorations in that are just up when I don't have any season decorations

lots of stuff that is in that room from other rooms

fan

chair

bible craft book that i am going to donate

bobby pins

ponytail holders

stuff to give to people in VA

brown suitcase- that I keep underclothes, bathing suits and socks in

gray suitcase that is full of papers

pillows

72 hour kits that are struggling

4 pair of capris

pink shirt

green tank top

white shirt

brown shirt

jean skirt

long underwear

blanket I got free on the airplane


way to be by president Hinckley

Harley just changed my lightbulb, she had to stand on a rickety dresser and it was so scary. I am glad she did not fall or the dresser did not just fall to pieces with her on top of it. I have no idea why my ceilings are so high! Vern had to come over the other night and stand on my bathroom sink to change my bathroom light and he is over 6 ft. tall!!!

No comments: