Thursday, November 5, 2009

Movie

Ok so I like to write about all the movies I have seen but with all the organizing and book reading and TV watching and other things I have been doing I have not had a chance to keep up on the movies I have seen! here is a quick review of the ones I can remember

1. The Land of The Lost- I took Sami and Jessyca to see this at the $ theater this is probably one of the worst movies I have ever seen I considered many times just getting up and walking out. I later heard many people did. I have no idea why Will Farrell did this but he got a paycheck for it..

2. Imagine That- I'm not sure of the title but it was with Eddie Murphy and his daughter. very good family film, clean and very cute. I went with Harley to see this at the $ theater

3. Transformers 2- took Harley and Magdali, I really liked it!

4. Harry Potter -the order of the phoenix- watched this at Kathy's I liked it, Kathy had a hard time following it as I think that everyone does that has not read the books

5. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince- Kathy and I went and saw this at the $ theater I really liked it except it took them an hour and a half to fix the sound to an adequete volume. Kathy said she liked this one much better.I will have to agree this one was very well done...

6. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past- Matthew McConaghy plays the same character in every movie! It was neat though to see him realize how his actions had really effected people.

7.Ghost- I made Harley and Magdali watch this with me, at first they were really apphensive but then they really really liked it. They said Patrick Swayze would be really hot if he did not have David Hasslehoff hair. They liked everything about the movie. They went home and told their parents we watched a movie called GHOST! There parents said yes that is old!! I had a lot of fun introducing one of my favorites to them :)

8. I wanted to watch a Halloween movie like the old Dracula or something like that, but I did not find one that I wanted to watch oh well maybe next year!

No comments: